Friday, August 8, 2008

F.R.I.D.A.Y

FRIDAY - JUMAAT

Hallo prennn....

Today is friday...huh...the most boring day than orthers....WHY?

dunno what to do at office...after finished doing my work, i just facing my computer and dunno!..im BLUR...
surving internet? soooo boring, served the same things...nothing special!chat? wow...im not a chatter...yeah..sometimes i will chat with friends, but its sooooo boring! im not understand why people like's chatting? why?...yeah, we can talk to our friends in every world! but, im not really like's chatting!!!!

huh...........
hungry lol....i want to eat something....!eat what? dunno, anything!(hahahahhahaha)now i like the O.T.C people! what is that? In malay words OTAK TAK CENTRE (hehheheheheh)....just kidding...

nothing to do! so i think, better i wrote some words here right!:).....

anyway, im ready to going home and prepare my dress for tomorrow..my friend's wedding!
yeah...tommorow not working!so can enjoy my weekend!huhuhu.....

cant wait for wonderful moment tomorrow!shared happiness with my friend... so guys, thanks for reading this..and thanks for viewing my blog!:)

anyway, waiting for the picture ya on monday!(wedding Picture)..

gonna updated my blog as far as i can...:)

God bless....

No comments: