Friday, November 7, 2008

...Aku adalah Aku^...

Thank God for His mercies on me..He still love me until now.eventhough i always hurt Him!anyway Thank God!!



i just want to be myself..to fulfill my calling!to taking care of my family, friends and everyone!my vision is to be a good person, a good daughter, a good mother (one day) and a good wife..Ludia is Ludia, never change!Ludia now and Ludia 10 years later is still the same....i dont want to change what i have now.im happy with my life now!i have God who love me soooo much, i have friends, family and my love who taking care of me...and what else i want?for me nothing is special than His love for me!!HIS love is above all....no one can take it from me!!!my Lord is forever in my heart..



sometimes, people will talk about me at my back..what i call them
"BACKSTABBER"!!who always busy body about my lifes!!!anyway i dont care what people gonna say about me, about my life, about my future husband!i dont care it all...for me what i heard from God, im sure that it is right!!im not being rude with anyone, but what i want is they understand! and please respect me!!mylife is mine....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my blog name is >>pretty-angel94@hotmail.com
My password is
>>rina080694


thank you!